EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE MINIMUMS:
- Undergraduate degree in a science or business field
- 2 Years of work experience
NOTE: For NewMarket, Afton or Ethyl employees, an appropriate combination of experiences that will support the required skill base may replace one or more of the specific experience requirements above.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- ISO 9001 Trained Auditor
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor qualification
- Quality systems/ISO experience preferred
- Knowledge of Afton systems and processes
- Teamwork - Strong team player and ability to effectively interact with staff at all levels
- Communication - Strong written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Performance Bias - Possessing the drive and focus to achieve challenging goals, moving from thought and problem solving into value creation.
- Project Management - Ability to manage tasks and activities and drive their completion within the agreed framework across organizational boundaries
- Self-Management - Ability to operate independently as necessary to asses needs and proactively work toward solutions
- Analysis and problem Solving – Can work to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; asks good questions and probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see underlying or hidden problems and patterns; utilizing all appropriate tools to reach a robust answer
- Decision Making – Ability to make decisions in a timely manner based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment
- Travel - Ability and willingness to travel as necessary to support Quality and Product Integrity activities
- Training – Training as an internal auditor and/or willingness to take classes necessary to become a certified ISO auditor and trained IATF 16949 auditor
- Excellent organizational and coordinating skills
- Strong computer skills, (spread sheets, charts, graphics, word processing)
An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.