Duties are inclusive of, but not limited to:
- Ensure external contractors attend site as per maintenance schedule and that all necessary documentation including RAMS and training certificates are available in advance. Maintain Facilities calendar to enable other departments to plan workload around maintenance schedule. Ensure the relevant Permit to Work documentation is completed.
- Ensure external contractors are aware of site safety policies and have undertaken site induction.
- Generate purchase orders for maintenance contracts, site repairs and Facilities related consumables and materials.
- Maintain technical documentation including drawings, service reports, O&M manuals and certification.
- Support Facilities Manager in managing the site budget.
- Set up and challenge existing processes – including site and planned maintenance procedures.
- Look at cost to serve initiatives.
Soft Facilities Coordination
- Coordination of all soft service contracts including cleaning, catering, drinks vending, site security, waste disposal and grounds maintenance. This includes managing relationships and tenders; point of contact for day-to-day employee queries and supplier conflict resolution; setting up and automating processes.
- Coordinate office relocations including new starters, furniture and space planning.
- Generate purchase orders for soft service contracts,
- Procurement of consumables and ad-hoc purchases via P-Card.
- Vendor sourcing and selection process.