EDUCATION & MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have FICO experience in ECC 6.0 or higher
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Accounting or Business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of MS Office tools
- Ability to directly work with business process experts
- 2-3 full life cycle SAP project implementation in the area of FICO
- 10+ years of hands-on strong SAP FICO experience with a combination of project implementation and production support
- Expertise in General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Special Purpose Ledger.
- Expertise in Product Costing, Actual Costing, Material Ledger, Cost Center accounting, Project Systems and Profitability Analysis is required
- Expertise in Implementing SAP integration with banks, in various formats like IDOCS, XML, TXT., etc.,
- Working knowledge of FI integration with SD, MM and PP
- Proficient in designing and developing user training documentation, test plan and test script development and execution.
- Experience with SAP change management process
- Good knowledge of SAP authorization roles, objects and basic reports to troubleshoot missing authorizations
- Experience with core financial modules GL, AP, AR and Fixed Assets to help with support requests
- Experience with design and delivery of Report Writer/Painter Reports
- Experience working in a Global Company Structure
- Experience in Implementing S/4 HANA is a big plus
- Experience developing and executing automated scripts in tools such as Winshuttle
- Experience with BPC is a big plus
- Expert level knowledge in Product Costing and Material Ledger is a big plus.
An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.