- Management and support of existing direct sales business, sales channels (distributors) and other accounts being assigned to grow sales of PFA and Lubes
- Develop, maintain and effectively communicate Strategic Account Plans.
- Develop strategic business relationship with existing customers to ensure that Afton Passion
- Actively coordinate and communicate business plans and developments with the Regional Marketing and Global Business, work with Marketing to develop and agree appropriate value propositions to customers.
- Effectively use Afton’s Opportunity Management (OMS) system and co-ordinate with Marketing to report progress and forecasts of sales activities, status of plans and agree resource requirements to deliver customer programs on time and on budget.
New Business and market development
- Develop and grow new PFA especially the GPA business to capture the coming mandate opportunities
- Actively develop market intelligence, identify market opportunity or gaps, effective sales plan, coordinate and allocate resources to grow new business.
- Develop strategic relationships with identified key customers. Gain profitable new business to meet/exceed Afton AOP & LRP targets.
Customer Satisfaction and Operational Efficiency
- Prepare accurate forecasting of product requirements to allow Afton to meet targeted Service and Inventory levels.
- Work with China Logistics Team and Regional Product Management to ensure effective communication to customer of any supply disruptions.
- Manage customer payment performance in accordance with agreed conditions and Afton’s performance targets
Other duties as and when assigned