Lead Office365 and Azure Active Directory Practice. Respond to global business collaboration requirements suitable for Sharepoint on premise and Office365 (SharepointOnline, Teams, Flow and PowerApps).
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE MINIMUMS:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Excellent knowledge and proven hands on experience implementing, administrating and supporting Microsoft SharePoint/Office365 on and off-premise products
· Working Windows Server and Client Administration Knowledge
· Experience with various mobility platforms
· Demonstrable research, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels and across cultures/languages
· Excellent Organizational skills
· Experience with Business Analysis and Project Management
An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.