- Working experience in a lab process development or plant related role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong safety/environmental commitment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to interface effectively with all levels of staff in a variety of functions.
- Experience working with wage roll employees is a plus.
- BS in Chemical Engineering.
- Accurate - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Ambition - The drive to achieve personal advancement.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Conceptual Thinking - Ability to think in terms of abstract ideas.
- Enthusiastic - Ability to bring energy to the performance of a task.
- Ethical - Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Responsible Care; EHS Management- Employ equipment, practices, and procedures which promote a healthy, safe, and secure work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.