Location: Bracknell, UK
This role will be office based.
We have an exciting role within our Marketing team for a Senior Marketing Specialist supporting our Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) product line. This is a great opportunity for an individual to further develop their marketing and product management skillset whilst gaining exposure on a strategic level for the product portfolio. The role will give breadth of responsibility beyond pure marketing to include areas such as profit and loss responsibility.
Alongside key marketing activities the role will require managing of the product portfolio and running of cross functional projects. The candidate will need to have commercial awareness and excellent communication skills working closely with the Sales, Customer Technical Service and R&D teams.
• Support the development of the Global ATF marketing strategy
• Drive the achievement of the EMEAI annual operating plan within the broader planning cycle and long-range plan for the product line
• Acquire and analyse relevant market, industry and competitive data and make recommendations for marketing programs
• Consult with sales/business, customers and OEM's to determine market / customer needs and expectations
• Working in consultation with the Research & Development team, develop and present new product and market opportunities
• Develop Product line analysis and make recommendations for modifications to the product portfolio to meet marketing and profitability targets
• Consult with R&D regarding the status for product development in order to establish appropriate timeline for implementation of marketing programs
• Make value based pricing recommendations for defined product lines which are both sensitive to external market forces and internal manufacturing and supply chain capabilities
• Support global marketing review of product portfolio pricing
• Support the sales team with the preparation of business propositions, product differentiation strategies, training material and market trend updates as required
• Work in cross-functional teams to monitor and develop tactics to achieve marketing and profitability targets
• Work with Marketing Communications team to develop communication, promotional and sales support material
We are looking for an individual that can demonstrate excellent problem solving skills and creative thinking to drive projects forward and be seen as the champion for the ATF products. A marketing degree and/ or strong experience in a marketing function is required for this role with the understanding of key marketing principles plus the drive to develop and learn.