- BS degree preferred - Chemical Engineering preferred (other engineering degrees such as Mechanical or Electrical will be accepted).
- Petrochemical experience preferred.
- 5 + years manufacturing plant experience.
- Experience in plant operations, including quality control, project engineering, process control, production planning and scheduling.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Decision Making - Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures
- Energetic - Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
- Ethical - Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Self-Confident - The trait of being comfortable in making decisions for oneself.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Negotiation Skills - Ability to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Leader in Safety
- Union Contract Understanding
- Responsible Care; EHS Management-Employ equipment, practices, and procedures which promote a healthy, safe, and secure work environment. Regulatory/Legal compliance
An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.