- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 0-2 years relevant work experience
- Ability to work middle shift
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- BS/BA degree (logistics, accounting/finance, business administration or related field)
- Inventory and/or transportation experience
- Some experience using SAP
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of inventory management and supply planning
- Demonstrate familiarity with warehousing and distribution site practices and procedures
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- Able to cope with multiple work interruptions and maintain focus on details
- Able to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Able to organize and prioritize work effectively, develop appropriate time lines, and work to deadlines
- Demonstrate adequate computer literacy with regard to Afton's routine computer applications
- Demonstrate initiative and able to work with only moderate direct supervision
- Able to function effectively in a team oriented environment
- Demonstrate the ability to think through problem situations and develop reasonable resolution
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of personnel internally and externally
- Accurate -Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Ambition - The drive to achieve personal advancement.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Conceptual Thinking - Ability to think in terms of abstract ideas.
- Enthusiastic - Ability to bring energy to the performance of a task.
- Ethical - Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Responsible Care; EHS Management-Employ equipment, practices, and procedures which promote a healthy, safe, and secure work environment.
An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.