- Requires a 4 year engineering bachelor’s degree.
- Prior industrial plant experience a must.
- 3+ year’s industrial mechanical engineering experience.
- In depth knowledge of ASME Section VIII, API 570, 650, 653 industry codes
- Ability to work well in a team and individual environment.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Decision Making - Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures
- Energetic - Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
- Ethical - Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Leadership - Ability to influence others to perform their jobs effectively and to be responsible for making decisions.
- Self-Confident - The trait of being comfortable in making decisions for oneself.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Negotiation Skills - Ability to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Responsible Care; EHS Management-Employ equipment, practices, and procedures which promote a healthy, safe, and secure work environment. Regulatory/Legal compliance.
- Process Safety Management-Working knowledge of OSHA 1910 standard for Process Safety Management.
- Emergency Response-Includes both internal and external response to plant.
We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching contributions, pension, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, and a casual working environment.
An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.