An excellent opportunity has arisen within our Controlling team. Reporting to the Acccounting Manager you will support closing across the EMEAI region.
1. Lease Accounting, reviewing contracts for embedded leases, managing the Lease Query IT system for multiple entities in EMEAI.
2. Fixed Asset accounting, month end SAP routines for capitalization, depreciation, and reporting schedules. Support management meeting to review projects under construction.
3. SAP Intercompany profit at closing – review entries between and B/S and P&L.
4. Support closing processes – SAP Reconciliations, PAGL differences, Ship not billed.
5. Balance Sheet reconciliations across multiple entities by the required dates.
6. Audit support – Both internal and External Audits. Liaising with both finance/non-finance colleagues to respond to audit requests.
7. SoX controls – awareness of the control environment and controls within the assigned processes (with in leases). Own SoX control on journal review and Account Payable document review. Assist with annual control narrative review and updates.
8. Provide ad hoc transactional support cover for the region.
9. Project Support / Testing for IT system changes.
• Solid post-qualification experience in International Accounting roles within international companies following IFRS or US GAAP.
• Accounting qualification CA
• Experience of multi-currency transactions, and multi-entity group structures
• Experience with working under SoX environments and controls,
• Experience working in ERP systems with strong preference for SAP
• Experience preferred in Manufacturing companies, knowledge of standard costing processes
• English proficiency – oral and written