Support business decision making through provision of reliable, understandable and relevant data. Challenge assumptions, actions and priorities. Deliver insight into past and future financial performance through reporting and analytics. Partner with the business to represent and promote Finance as a value adding part of ongoing business operations.
1. Business partnering with our Commercial Vehicle and Industrial business unit:
Act as key point of contact for this business unit, providing accurate and insightful monthly reporting.
Provide ad hoc financial analysis to business managers on non-regular activity such margin improvement and other commercial activity
2. GS&A reporting and cost centre support.
• Act as business partner to the GS&A cost centre owners in the EMEAI region to support them managing their costs and achieving spend targets.
• Support the EMEAI Leadership Team, with key business objectives and goals.
• Help to deliver robust and value added long and short-term planning processes into the Region (LRP, AOP, rolling forecasting).
• Act as business partner to the Sales team.
• Supporting a range of commercial projects such as; large deal evaluation, distributor channel review, pricing activity, eMobility and external market analysis.
• Assist with the continued embedding of the FP&A function as a partner to the business in delivering business understanding and better decision making.
Qualified Accountant, MBA or similar post-graduate attainment.